Check out my other blogs: What Fresh Hell is This and Life, etc.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weekend Party!

Time for some recapping over the last week. Like I said before, Tuesday I really killed myself and even after using wednesday as a rest day I'm still really sore. Hence the lacrosse ball that I've been carrying with me. As for Friday I ended up working pretty much the whole day so it was rather an unplanned rest day as well. So I'll be skipping Friday as well. Anyways, here we go.

Oh, finally one more format note, I'm not going to list krav curricula anymore because it tends to be not representative of the class itself. So it should just be noted that krav classes are typically no more or less difficult than any other krav classes. That is to say, they're good.

Thur 2-10-11: Hilliard
Krav 1.5
Crossfit - warm up: 1 min Frog Stand, 1 min kettle bell swing (10 kg), 1 min L-sit; workout: 1/1, 2/2, 3/3, 4/4, 5/5 ladder of kettle bell clean & press (12 kg) and ring rowers for 4 rounds followed by 3 minutes of kettle bell swings (12 kg)
Krav 1
Yoga

Fri 2-11-11: Home
Yeah, I didn't really do anything but I rolled out my knees, hips, and shoulders in the morning and continued to roll out my shoulders throughout the day.

Sat 2-12-11: Lewis Center
Krav 1
Crossfit - warm up: 100 jump ropes, 5 push ups, 7 frog jumps, 9 rollovers; 4 rounds of four box jumps followed by a sprint, my best time was 5.18 seconds; work out: 5 thrusters (95 lbs) and wall balls (20 lb medicine ball) for 5 rounds; finally, tabata burpies (46 in 8 rounds)

No comments:

Post a Comment