Check out my other blogs: What Fresh Hell is This and Life, etc.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chris Echesabal's VD Explosion!

Last week my instructor told me I need to make sure I'm taking at least one day a week off as a rest day and I'm starting to think he may be right. As it is I cut my hand open last night, tomorrow I expect to find myself with a rather ugly bruise on my face thanks to Andy's very boney elbow and I may or may not have thrown out my shoulder tonight, hence this lovely cold pack I'm wearing on my shoulder.

All that aside, I managed a personal record last night so...go me, I guess.

Tue 2-15-11: Hilliard
Boxing
Krav 1
Krav 2

Mon 2-14-11: Lewis Center
Krav 2
Krav 1
Crossfit - warm up: 100 jump ropes, 5 burpees, 10 lunges, 15 rollovers (3 rounds); skill sets: rollover squats, pistol squats, front squats; workout: 3 handstand pushups, 5 front squats (95 lbs), 7 box jumps, 100m dash (outside in the FUCKING COLD) AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) 15 minutes - 7 rounds

No comments:

Post a Comment