Check out my other blogs: What Fresh Hell is This and Life, etc.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday Schmursday

Quick update here, because I don't have alot worth saying. Yesterday was my rest day which I thoroughly stuck to, except for walking to work because it was finally like 50 degrees out. It might as well have been July. Anyways, last night I woke up in the middle of the night with a throbbing pain in my left shoulder and I had to hold in screams because it hurt so bad. I broke out in a sweat, I stretched and moved and rolled my shoulder over and over until I fell asleep again. Today it didn't hurt that bad and even after working out, it was sore but not terribly so. Still, I'm starting to think that I might want to get this shoulder looked at.

Thu 2-17-11: Hilliard
Warm up: 2000m row
Krav 1
Yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment