Check out my other blogs: What Fresh Hell is This and Life, etc.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Weekend

Sat 2-5-11: Home
This saturday was not the best day for exercising, I'll admit. I was working the whole day and while I had wanted to at least walk to work, it snowed another two inches and so that didn't really work out either. In total all I accomplished was just a bit after waking up. 50 bicep curls, 20 sit ups, 20 pushups. Ugh, weak.

Sun 2-6-11: Hilliard
Crossfit strength and skills: Lift of the month for february is the snatch and the skill of the month is pistol squats so that's what we worked on.  To prepare for snatches we did muscle snatch, overhead press, overhead squat and slow balance snatch. For the pistol squats we just did lots of pistol squats.

No comments:

Post a Comment