Check out my other blogs: What Fresh Hell is This and Life, etc.

Friday, February 4, 2011

New Blog and This Week's Workouts

Hello there, readers! Okay, let me start by saying I genuinely don't expect anyone to read this blog. It's entire purpose is to help me keep track of my own workouts at home and at Ohio Krav Maga & Fitness and honestly, nobody else should ever want to read this. It would also make alot more sense if I did crossfit and actual workouts more often than I do, so I'm going to be recording some of my krav classes as well. I'll try to update it more or less daily, but when I can't I'll just backtrack for a few days or (in this case) a week. Here we go:

Mon 1-31-11: Lewis Center
Krav 2: ground work; variations on buck and roll
Krav 1: knife defense, 360 defenses

Tue 2-1-11: Home
Due to the terrible ice storm, all three gyms were closed this day I tried to do my own mini workout at home which consisted of: 10 lunges, 20 sit ups, 30 squats, 40 push ups, 30 squats, 20 sit ups, 10 lunges - 2 rounds

Wed 2-2-11: Hilliard
Krav 1: inside defense, choke with a headlock
Crossfit: warm up was 5 minutes jump rope, then 10 pullups, 10 rollovers, 10 squats, 10 sit ups, 10 supermans for 3 rounds; workout was 100 pullups, 100 front squats 65 lbs, 100 floorsweepers 45 lbs, 100 supermans, 500 jump ropes; total time 36 mins

Thu 2-3-11: Hilliard
Day Krav 1: thai clench, various bear hug defenses
Day Crossfit: warm up 2000m row, exercise 30 kettlebell snatchs 14 lbs, 30 pullups, 1000m row - 3 rounds; total time 25 mins
Krav 1: straight punches and front kicks, choke from behind
Yoga: balance positions and inversions from forearms

Fri 2-4-11: Home
Ironically, the day I decided to start my fitness blog I did almost nothing of any physicality except my usual throughout the day exercises about 20 pushups, 20 situps, 100 bicep curls 15 lbs, 50 tricep curls 15lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment