Check out my other blogs: What Fresh Hell is This and Life, etc.

Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm Back!

Well folks, I did it, I beat back this fucking cold. I've been battling this stupid illness for over a week and, to put it lightly, it threw off my work out schedule. Last thursday I was feeling well enough to attempt yoga, although after only forty minutes of that I felt like I was going to die. But tonight, oh tonight, I finally did it. And, although I wanted to ease back into the swing of things, lets just say that didn't happen.

Mon 2-28-11: Lewis Center
Krav 2
Crossfit - "Filthy Fifty" in 32:42 (ed. ugh, this fucking sucked)
-50 Supermans
-50 Wallballs (20 lb medicine ball)
-50 Burpees
-50 Double unders (or 150 regular jump ropes)
-50 Box Jumps
-50 Jumping pull ups
-50 Knees to elbows
-50 Lunges
-50 Kettle bell swings (12 kg)
-50 Overhead Press (45 lb bar)

No comments:

Post a Comment