Check out my other blogs: What Fresh Hell is This and Life, etc.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday Hurts

Tuesday is always my really terrible day because I take 2 morning classes and then three evening classes. So as I write this, just know that I'm in an incredible amount of pain. Tomorrow is going to be a rest day.

Tue 2-8-11: Hilliard
Krav 1.5 - choke from the front w/headbutt
Crossfit - warm up: 20 jumping jacks, 15 squats, 10 push ups, 10 sit ups, 10 supermans, 5 high jumps for 4 rounds; workout: tabada* push ups (5), tabada squats (14)
Boxing
Krav 1 - 360 defense w/knife, choke from behind w/push
Krav 2 - boss combos, hooks/uppercuts, advancing front kick

*tabada = 20 seconds of activity, followed by 10 seconds of rest for 8 rounds, lowest round is your score

No comments:

Post a Comment