Check out my other blogs: What Fresh Hell is This and Life, etc.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Dammit

Well, there go the Crossfit Games. I'm not letting myself get too down on it. I've not been doing it very long, true, and the weight was awfully high for a lot of people, not just me. I mean, while I've gotten in shape, building strength hasn't been my sole focus, so putting my body weight over my head just isn't something I think I was prepared to do at this point. That said, I think alot of it was form. I got the 165 past my waist, but I couldn't slip under it for the clean; I felt like I was muscling it and I'm definitely not strong enough for that. Anyways, now I've got a goal. And there's still next week's workout.

Thu 4-8-11: Hilliard
Krav 1
Crossfit Games WOD - Squat Clean & Jerk (165 lbs) AMRAP 5 minutes - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment