Check out my other blogs: What Fresh Hell is This and Life, etc.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Updatey Time

I'm almost back to 100% health now and (except for this next week which is unusual) I should be just about back to my full work out schedule. As for this week:

Tue 3-1-11: Hilliard
Boxing Class
Krav 1
Krav 2

Wed 3-2-11: Nothing
Nothing

Thur 3-3-11: Hilliard
Pre-class: 2k row in 7:45 (a new personal record!)
Krav 1
Yoga

Sun 3-4-11: Hilliard
Strength & Skills: Back squats (new personal record 135lbs), dead hang pull-ups (new personal record - 5), max rep push ups (22, bleh, I was tired)
Yoga

For those of you who were paying attention, that's several new personal records despite still recovering from my worst illness in recent memory. Maybe what doesn't kill you, in fact does make you stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment