Check out my other blogs: What Fresh Hell is This and Life, etc.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm Getting Too Old For This...

Oh man, am I feeling it lately. I've got some delightful scratches and bruises developing on my arms and legs making it look like I've been beaten and harassed by feral cats. At any rate, I keep going. This week's games workout was posted today: 9 deadlifts, 12 pushups, 15 box jumps AMRAP 15 minutes. So I've got that to do on thursday.

Mon 3-28-11: Lewis Center
Krav 2
Krav 1
Crossfit: warmup - 100 jump ropes, 5 handstands, 10 sit ups, 15 squats; 3 reps. WOD - "Death by Burpees" - increase by one burpee every minute for 20 minutes until failure (i.e. one burpee the first minute, two burpees the second minute, and so on until 20). I made it to 15.

Tue 3-29-11: Hilliard
Boxing
Krav 1
Krav 2

No comments:

Post a Comment